Tundra Honed Basketweave Marble Mosaic Tiles
Delivery & Returns
UK / EU Delivery Service
We think it's critical to be absolutely open and honest regarding shipping fees.
Due to this, we provide our customers with a delivery service that is efficient, straightforward, and always affordable.
- For orders up to £3098 service will cost you £100 excluding samples.
- For orders above £3098, shipping is free of charge.
- Sample delivery 1 to 2 working days via Royal Mail First Class £3.99
- EU delivery charge is £400 order under £499 order value order over £499 EU delivery is £300 per pallet.
Pallet delivery is via carrier .
*This service covers mainland UK and IRELAND / EU
Price For Shipping
4 Free Samples £3.99
EU and rest of World:
4 Free Samples £10.00
UK and Ireland:
£100.00 for orders under £3098.00. Order value above £3098.00 shipping is free.
One Pallet £220.00
Full Container Shipping Charge £3200.00 to £3500.00 Excluding Local Taxes
Full Container Shipping Charge £6200.00 to £7500.00 Excluding Local Taxes
Rest of World:
Full Container Shipping Charge contacts us on firstname.lastname@example.org Excluding Local Taxes
Unfortunately, we are unable to provide particular time frames for deliveries, which typically take place between 8am and 6pm. If at all possible, we do request that the company phone an hour in advance; the delivery service is signed delivery. carriers occasionally request an ID check
All orders that weigh more than 100 kg must be delivered on a pallet to ensure the security of your tiles. These pallets typically come in ""half"" or ""full"" sizes and are about:
- Half size - 70 x 60 cm
- Full size - 70 x 120 cm
Please be aware that each pallet may hold a maximum load of 1000 kg; orders heavier than this will require two pallets or more to arrive.
For the majority of pallet deliveries, we exclusively make kerbside deliveries. This implies that they won't always be made to your front door or driveway. Delivery personnel are not covered by insurance if they enter your property, open the pallet, or handle any tiles directly. Tiles are bulky, with some boxes weighing as much as 30 kg. Regrettably, neither the pallet nor any packing can be removed by our delivery partners. To quickly transport your goods into your property, we advise making arrangements for assistance.
Accepting Your Delivery
To inspect, check, and sign for your order upon delivery, kindly make sure a responsible person is present.
- Inspect for any damage
- Check all items are present
- Sign to accept the delivery
If you notice any damage or suspect it, you must abide by the rules listed below.
If your order has some damage, we sincerely apologize. Although every purchase leaves our warehouse undamaged, accidents do occasionally happen during shipping. Within 24 hours after receiving your order, please take the following action if you see or suspect any type of damage.
- Sign DAMAGED on the delivery note
- Take photos of all damaged tiles
- Email us on email@example.com
We do advise keeping damaged tiles and using them whenever possible for cutting on your project out of concern for sustainability. After receiving and reviewing your form, we will either send free replacements or issue a credit for the value of the damaged tiles. Sadly, until your form and images have been appropriately received, we cannot offer and dispatch free replacements.
If there are any local access problems, such as small lanes, repair work, or road closures, kindly let us know in advance. So that there is no delay in your delivery, we will be able to make other arrangements if necessary. If a smaller vehicle or re-delivery is required, there might be an additional fee; we'll talk to you about this if it applies.
Cancelling Your Order
Want to revoke your order? Please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible after placing your order. Although we often ship out orders fairly quickly, there can be a redelivery fee if your order has already left our location.
Changing Your Order
Only if you contact us within two hours of making your order will we be able to change quantities, shipping dates, or addresses. Redelivery fees will be charged otherwise.
Please be aware that extremely rarely, a delivery delay may occur that is out of our control. This is typically caused by things like poor traffic or severe weather. We'll try our hardest to let you know in this situation. We caution against scheduling tradespeople until after your product has been delivered because we cannot be held responsible for any fees resulting from a delayed delivery.
Can you store tiles for me?
Ready to place your order but not in a rush for your tiles? Your order can be kept in our warehouse for no charge for up to two months. If you'd want us to hold your tiles for a little while longer, there can be a little fee.
Please contact email@example.com for further details.
Install & Maintenance
Install and Maintenance
General Tile & Stone Information:
• The substrate needs to be spotless, dry, level, and motionless. For flooring applications, decoupling membranes are advised if a substrate shift is planned.
• The dimensions given here are approximate because most stone and porcelain tiles may display small variations in size and thickness.
• When handling, installing, or transporting, minor edge chipping may happen. These can be used as cuts during the installation process.
• Natural stone can vary (within reason) in colour, tone, and size. It is advised to blend the tiles naturally during installation rather than grouping tiles of the same shade.
• Flexible adhesive is advised, especially for substrates that move or when underfloor heating is installed already or is planned.
• Each tile needs to be firmly bedded.
• Fast set adhesive sets in 3 hours, compared to standard set adhesive's 24 hours (depending on weather).
• Grout should be applied at least 12 hours after installing the tiles.
• Choose the appropriate joint width to account for any variations in tile sizes.
• We advise using flexible grouts.
• The grout joint between the varying sizes of tiles in a pattern may vary in width when mixing multiple sizes together.
Sealing and upkeep:
• During installation, all natural stone tiles require sealing; typically, we advise applying one coat before grouting and one coat after grouting.
• Every 6 to 12 months, depending on how often the floor is used, reseal the tiles.
• Use upkeep supplies made specifically for natural stone. Use non-acidic cleaning products.